The BW-30 was a multi-functional word processor which enabled creation of technical documents. It was announced in 1983 as the top-end WordPal model.
- 14-inch large display (movable up/down and left/right) and two 5-inch FDDs
- The system enabled creation of precise drawings on a grid display by combining 22 types of figures and 15 types of lines.
- Pie charts and line graphs could be created from given data, and the data could also be freely updated.
- A full range of sort/select features and arithmetic functions to enable easy spreadsheet calculations
- Numerous editing functions, including 1/3 layout display and a content check function